Thursday, April 2, 2009

Miss..

Miss the feeling of last time... Miss the days i overnight at your house but now everything is so different just because to give you freedom and avoid quarrel, i can understand everything but my heart feel empty... Last time no matter what you will asked me to stay and i really happy that someone asked me stay just for her, sometime also will got so big teddy hug or teddy kisses before i went home and that all really enough, sweet for my heart... I don't dare to talk to any1 about to avoid so many little quarrel and comments so i choose to keep quiet and everything will be peace.

But... can't feel those thing anymore only must go home... even holidays can't i stay over also? Same as study time, No point having holidays with those feeling.

When you only got me the feeling really good but alot of person chasing you i got so many to fight with, maybe i'm jealous, maybe i'm scare of losing you the only thing i can do is let you do whatever you like. I have lose the communication, only left with the tiny little heart. But all i know is i'm still your bf and hope no1 can ever take over me unless i'm dead...

No comments: