Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm Angry

I damn angry really angry!!! Feel like killing them...
To My rival Wtf make you say those thing to my wife... Dear? only you? WTF did my wife accept you? If u r a gd person u wun be saying tis kind of words to some1 who attached, if me i wun be saying tis kind of words to the attached girl i need to chase i willing to wait if she just rem got me i just enought. Saying tis kind of words make me feel like punching u on ur face n fuck u in ur asshole. Choose the right time to say bah or w8 for me to die 1st b4 saying this kind of rubbish words.

Why must my rival say tis kind of words to my wife doesn't he know she already attached? Even if u r depressed go find others la, Stop disturb our relationship. Can some1 plz plz plz tell me why why why? Why is there so many bastards!!! son of the bitch

No comments: