Friday, July 24, 2009

REGRET

I really feel damn regret for letting you single. My promised will not be broken but i dunno you. I really dunno how 2 solve it, by giving u time? Does time really settle everything? Does he really would listen? I getting scare and scare of so many incident happen to my friends, really sad case. I just scare she would got cheated dunno whether izzit like gary ng? I just wan a peaceful life wit my gal how come so many thing still happen. I tries to let you enjoy being "close friend to whenever" but i can't stand it. I can't simply let you to him i just hope tat close friend also got a limit. Hope he can see this, if ur gf being treat liao other ppl gf how would u feel? Ask question to urself if wan play fling or depressed plz dun find my gf she not the type for you. My gf just dun wan lost a good friend that why she dun reject you so that you think that you still have the chance.

I really regret to promised you to stay single for a moments. Whenever i think of single i scare that afraid of you and i just hope nth happen to you n be mine. I hope the days that you really settle everything n we can peacefully together. I guess this settle will take a long time and i willing 2 wait no matter if not mine. I can't compare the sweet between him n me but 3years relationship le.

Although i being strict to you but ur attitube sure wun listen the only thing i can do is just let it be. No matter how strict i'm also my fault because i also doing the same things. She say that men n women r equal but in my eye men n women can't compare. I know you like to play, u like to try alot of thing but i worry that disadvantage you would get. The world is changing men play fling women play timer, haix i just dun like tis world turning like tis. Anyway Regret is the word that i trying to present to this post.

1 day waiting passed......who going fetch me from the air

No comments: